Last updated February 10, 2023
Sensu productions (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a company established in the Netherlands, Chamber of commerce number 50861476, with a registered office at Peizerweg 97 (Unit A-8), 9727 AJ, Groningen, and for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), we are a film production company.
What types of information do we collect and how we use it?
Information you give us. You may provide information by contacting us via our Website or email. You also provide us with information by signing up for the Sensu newsletter or by face-to-face contact, or by phone contact.
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to inform you on our new work, and on the product we offer, we will use your information to:
- communicate with you;
- personalise our services for you;
- communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you; or
- when you visit the Website, we collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
- your IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
- mobile network information; and
- standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Website.
We collect this information in order to:
- personalise our Website to ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activity in connection with our Website and services to improve the Website;
- keep the Website safe and secure; or
- measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
- We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
- “Digital Marketing Service Providers
How do we share your personal data?
- Provided you have consented to receipt of our newsletters, we will share your personal data with Mailchimp who distribute our updates. Mailchimp is located in the US and has self-certified to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield.
- Analytics and search engine provider, Google, located in the United States that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will retain your information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is used.
You have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- Access: You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
- Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed.
- Erasure: You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the following circumstances: where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data, we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent, we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing, you no longer wish us to use your data to send you updates.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
Any changes we will make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modification.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.Contact